Piping & Fittings
Our pipeline portfolio starts with a nominal diameter of DN25 and extends up to DN8000 in a special design, in the manual winding process or fully automatically with larger nominal widths on modern winding devices. We produce pipes for a wide range of applications, from wastewater and cooling water to aggressive chemical applications. Our different pipe types in pure and composite GRP are used here.
The pipe type is determined depending on the area of application and design (pressure, medium and temperature). The pure GRP types A, D and E according to DIN16965 / 66, as well as based on the DIN for our in-house pipe type K, primarily the pressure levels and resin types are considered. In the case of pipe types B and BK, in addition to the pressure rating and the resins used, the determination of the inliner is of relevance. The following inliners are available in our product portfolio:
- PE (polyethylene)
- PP (polypropylene) in all variations
- PVC-U (polyvinyl chloride) troisdorf red
- Dekadur Plus (modified polyvinyl chloride)
- PVC-C (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride)
- PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)
- ECTFE (ethylene-chlorotrifluoroethylene)
- PFA (perfluoroalkoxy polymers)
- MFA (modified fluoralkoxy)
- FEP (fluorethylene propylene)
All of the above inliners are also available in modified versions (electrical conductivity, different polymers – block, random homopolymers, etc.).